konoha revival
konoha revival
konoha revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

konoha revival

a naruto RPG website for all ages 13+

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Profile Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Profile Application Empty
PostSubject: Profile Application   Profile Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:34 pm

General

Full name:

Nickname(s):

Species:

Birth-date:

Sexuality:

Love Interest/Spouse:

Village or town of birth:

Currently lives:

Smoker?:

Drinker?:

Drug User?:

Appearance

Height:

Weight:

Figure/build:

Hairstyle and color:

Eye color:

Skin/fur color:

Tattoos:

Scars:

Piercings:

Preferred style of clothing:

Personality (and other stuff)

Personality:

Dislikes:

Fears/phobias:

Favorite color:

Favorite food(s):

Favorite drink(s):

Least Favorite color

Least Favorite food(s)

Least Favorite drink(s):

Hobbies:

Talents/skills:

Peaceful or aggressive:

Favorite Weapon:

Relationships

Parents:

Siblings:

Children:

Other important relatives:

Partner:

Friends:

Enemies:

Pets:

Life story

Character's birth (where, when etc):

Describe their childhood (born - age 10):

Teenage years (11 - 19):

Adult years (20 on):

Clan And Kekkei Genkai

Clan Name:

Kekkei Genkai:

Clan Description:

Other important details:
Back to top Go down
http://narutoepisodes.co.cc
badbrat42
Jounin
Jounin
badbrat42

PostSubject: Kiyori Tasunami   Profile Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:44 am

Alright here's my profile app I hope you like it.

Full name: Kiyori Tasunami

Nickname(s): Kiki

Species: human

Birth-date: April 26 1994

Sexuality: straight

Love Interest/Spouse:Undecided

Village or town of birth: Leaf Village

Currently lives: Leaf Village

Smoker?: no way

Drinker?: a little

Drug User?: no

Appearance
Profile Application Pritty441-1
This is what she looks like just a different hair color.

Height: 5ft 9in

Weight: 140

Figure/build: about the same as the avg person. She's kinda thick but not what you would call fat. Her stomach's flat.

Hairstyle and color: Her hair is black and short and stops a little above her shoulders

Eye color: hazel

Skin/fur color: light brown

Tattoos: One on her left leg above her ankle of a tiger and one on the back of her neck that says princess

Scars: no

Piercings: her ears twice and her belly button

Preferred style of clothing: Fitting she likes her clothes to fit but not tight well not VERY tight. She can’t stand baggy stuff. Mostly shorts and t-shirts and chains mostly dog tags.

Personality: Kiyori is a fun loving person but she's serious when she has to be. Sometimes people find her a hard person to trust because they can't decide who's side she's on at times but the only reason she's like that is because on her friends betrayed her trust and now she tries to hide her decisions so she can make sure their the right ones. To some people she may come across as an irresponsible but she’s more of a leader type than most people would think.

Likes: Meeting new people, getting her job done right, jewelry

Dislikes: Loud people, People messing with her for no apparent reason, heat

Fears/phobias: Spiders

Favorite color: Purple

Favorite food(s): Sushi, Rice

Favorite drink(s): Sunkist

Least Favorite color: Orange

Least Favorite food(s): Broccoli

Least Favorite drink(s): Water

Hobbies: Drawing, writing

Talents/skills: Drawing

Peaceful or aggressive: in the middle

Favorite Weapon: Katana

Relationships

Parents: She has a pretty good relationship with them they’ve taught her most of the stuff she knows

Siblings: N/A

Children: N/A

Partner: She doesn’t completely trust them but she trust them just enough

Friends: She tends to blur the lines between friends in enemies. Any friend can turn into an enemy.

Enemies: She tends to blur the lines between friends in enemies. Any enemy can turn into an friend.

Pets:none

Life story

Character's birth (where, when etc): KiKi was born in Konoha on April 26 1994 at 3:30 am.

Describe their childhood (born - age 10): Kiyori’s Childhood had been fairly normal although Kiyori’s father had always pushed her to strive to be the best at anything she does. As a child she was always happy and definitely up for any challenge that she was presented with. She was always happy to show off things she had learned to her friends, not because she was cocky or anything like that. Ever since she was little she always knew she was going to be a ninja.

Teenage years (11 - 19): Her first day at the academy was very exciting for her. By the end of her years at the academy she was the top of her class and teachers would constantly use her for examples or demonstrations. As her years went by the people she had become friends with slowly grew to dislike her.

Their dislike for her was fueled by jealousy but they came to the conclusion that it would be better to keep up the facade of being her friend. When she graduated and was assigned to her genin team she felt like she was on top of the world and her family couldn’t have been more proud of her.

Then it all changed it all started with one mission that her team was sent on. The original mission wasn’t that difficult but due to unforeseen circumstances it quickly escalated into a very dangerous mission. Her sensei was doing his best to get them back to the village safely and somehow some of the attackers had separated her from her group and in the confusion her sensei didn’t notice but she saw her teammates looking at her and she quietly signaled for help and all they did was look at her and then they turned their backs to her. She felt crushed she couldn’t think straight and was easily beaten down and left for dead. Her sensei finally realized what had happened but by then reinforcements had come and the attackers were retreating. Her sensei sent her two teammates to find her. Well they knew exactly where she was and as they made their way over to her. To them she looked dead but she was conscious but just barely as they approached she could hear all the nasty things they said about her and neither one of them noticed a single tear slide down her cheek.

She did get taken back to the village and she drummed up the courage to go back and act as if she didn’t know about their true feelings about her but it still affected her she just wasn’t the same after that. She is still somewhat the happy person she used to be but they she is more observant of people and more wary of the people she considers close to her.

Adult years (20 on): Hasn’t happened yet.

Clan And Kekkei Genkai

Clan Name: Tasunami

Kekkei Genkai:It has alot to do with mainly water and wind elements but she combines and ends up mostly using ice.
Koori Kangoku(Ice Prison)
Effect: Causes Severe Wounds even death
Drawback: it takes a large amount of chakra to sustain and its is somewhat hard to control may injure others in area of attack
Description: She controls a large amount of water which then swirls around the opponent and freezes into a large column of ice. This then can either freeze her opponent completely or shatter into a million shards cutting the opponent very badly as each shard is like a miniature sword.

Clan Description: The Tasunami clan originated in the mist village. Kiki’s great grandfather moved them away for unknown reasons. Kiki herself was born in Konoha.

Other important details:

Last edited by badbrat42 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Leafpaw616
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Profile Application   Profile Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:18 pm

very nice. and very detailed...thank you. ill be adding MY profile soon.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Profile Application   Profile Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:04 pm

General

Full name: Kutsuu Tendou [name meaning: Pain Heaven/Destiny]

Nickname(s): Kira

Species: human

Birth-date: August 8

Sexuality: straight

Love Interest/Spouse: Itachi Uchiha

Village or town of birth: Amegakure [rain village]

Currently lives: Otogakure [sound village]

Smoker?: no

Drinker?: yes

Appearance

Profile Application 032

Tattoos: an akatsuki symbol on my left thigh

Scars: none

Piercings: one in each ear, my belly button, my tongue and my lip

Preferred style of clothing: black and red leather

Personality: fiery, im actually pretty easy to get along with, but im a lot like my father too...

Dislikes: dresses, sparkles, girly stuff...

Fears/phobias: deep water and losing Itachi

Favorite color: black, red, purple and white

Favorite food(s): ramen

Favorite drink(s): sake

Least Favorite color: pink

Least Favorite food(s): strawberries

Least Favorite drink(s): kool-aid

Hobbies: training with my father

Talents/skills: drawing

Peaceful or aggressive: both

Favorite Weapon: nothing. i prefer fighting with my jutsu...

Relationships

Parents: Fether- Nagato [Pain], Mother- unknown

Siblings: none

Children: none

Other important relatives: none really...

Partner: my akatsuki partner is Tobi, sometimes its Zetsu

Friends: Kisame, Deidara, Sasori, Tobi and almost everyone from Otogakure

Enemies: ALL CLOUD-NINJA

Pets: a bird given to me by Jugo.

Life story

Character's birth (where, when etc): born in Ame

Describe their childhood (born - age 10): grew up im Rain village, and became good friends with Konan.

Teenage years (11 - 19): lived in Ame untill i was about 15, then i was officially taken into the Akatsuki. Konan was killed by a band of Cloud-ninja when i was only 17. i vowed to kill the ones who defeated her. the incident scarred me forever, dampening my sweet, cheery personality into a dark, and vengeful girl who is completely dedicated to the akatsuki.

Adult years (20 on): i am still in search of the killers of my dear friend. i will stop at nothing until i do. i train daily with the others in the akatsuki and those in Orochimaru's village, Sasuke and Jugo have helped me considerably.

Clan And Kekkei Genkai

Clan Name: Unknown. My father named me after his Deva form "Tendou" which is my favorite.

Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan eyes

Clan Description: i never knew my clan.

Other important details:
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Itachi's Profile   Profile Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:19 pm

Full name: Itachi Uchiha

Nickname(s): None

Species: Human

Birth-date: June 9th

Sexuality: Straight

Love Interest/Spouse: Admin (?)

Village or town of birth: Konohagakure

Currently lives: [Missing Nin]

Smoker?: no

Drinker?: no

Appearance

Height: 178 cm

Weight: 58 Kg

Figure/build: Muscular

Hairstyle and color: Clean cut, black

Eye color: Black, Sharingan

Skin/fur color: White

Tattoos: None

Scars: None

Piercings: None

Preferred style of clothing: Akatsuki Cloak

Personality: Calm and Collected.

Dislikes: Unkown

Fears/phobias: None

Favorite color: Black

Favorite food(s): Unkown

Favorite drink(s): Uknown

Least Favorite color: Unkown

Least Favorite food(s): Unkown

Least Favorite drink(s): Unkown

Hobbies: Catching Bijuu

Talents/skills: Able to keep sharingan constantly activated, able to perform Tsukiyomi, and able to perform Amaterasu

Peaceful or aggressive: Peaceful

Favorite Weapon: Sharingan

Relationships

Parents: Fugaku Uchiha, Mikoto Uchiha

Siblings: Sasuke Uchiha

Children: None

Partner: Kisame Hoshigaki

Friends: More than likely Kisame

Enemies: Any enemy of the Akatsuki

Pets: None

Life story

Character's birth (where, when etc): Konohagakure, 17 years before series start

Describe their childhood (born - age 10): Graduated the academy age 7, able to use sharingan at age 8, Obtained the rank Chunin at age 10

Teenage years (11 - 19): Becomes captain of Anbu Black ops, Joins Akatsuki and cuts off Orochimaru's arm, obtains Mangekyou Sharingan at age 12

Adult years (20 on): Captures Yonbi

Clan And Kekkei Genkai

Clan Name: Uchiha

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan Eye

Clan Description: The Uchiha clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be descended from the Hyuuga clan who possess the bloodline of the Byakugan eye. Because their clan possessed the Sharingan or "Wheel Eye," the Uchiha excelled at being able to read and fend off attackers. This made them prime candidates to help found the Konoha Military Police Corps. The organization itself would go on to incorporate the Uchiha fan symbol into their official logo.

Select few members of the Uchiha clan possess the ability to activate the bloodline Sharingan eye. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and see the tricks and movements required to be able to complete it. However the clan member can not copy techniques which are unique to another bloodline. It also gives one the ability to cast jutsu techniques only possible by possessing the eye.

The clan itself is known for their ties to fire. For a clan ninja to be seen as an adult, they must be able to utilize a Katon (Fire Element) jutsu such as Goukakyuu no Jutsu. Thus is the tie between the manipulation of fire and the mind of an Uchiha member.

Other important details: None

Last edited by Itachi Uchiha on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Profile Application   Profile Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:45 pm

aww cmon...u have 2 tell ur love interest....oh uhm...btw...if your itachi, then ur going to have to be with me.....[laughs] im the admin, but thats not y [just so u know...] in the rp that we already started, itachi and i are dating [laughs again] so its up to you.....thankx, admin♥️
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Profile Application   Profile Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:48 pm

[Blinks] I see?
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Profile Application   Profile Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:53 pm

dont believe me? read the rpg....
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Profile Application   Profile Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:54 pm

I didn't say I didn't believe you. >.>
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Profile Application   Profile Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:56 pm

lol its ok....u dont wanna be my fave member? being itachi u already are....[laughs]
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Profile Application   Profile Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:58 pm

*pinches the rim of his nose and shakes his head* I did not say that.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Profile Application   Profile Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:04 pm

stay itachi♥️
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Profile Application   Profile Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:14 pm

I will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile Application   Profile Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
konoha revival :: General Discussion :: Konoha Rules!-
Jump to: